October 9, 2020by IBCadmin0

There is a variety of visas to enter the Kingdom of Thailand either for tourist purposes or for living and working in Thailand. The type of visas you require will depend on your specific circumstances and each types of Thai visas has different requirements and holds different benefits and privileges.

If you wish to travel to Thailand for tourist purposes and you are not from a visa-exempt nation, you need a visitor visa for to enter the Kingdom of Thailand. There is a number of countries which are eligible to enter Thailand visa-free for a limited period of time.

Tourist Visa

If you anticipate staying in Thailand for more than 30 days, then you can apply for either a 60-day or 90-day Tourist Visa to Thailand.

Business Visa

A Business Visa falls in the category of “Non-Immigrant B visa” and it is for business purposes.  If you wish to work or conduct business in Thailand, this is the visa you will need to obtain.  Once you have this visa and have entered Thailand, you can then go through the steps and the process of applying for a work permit.

Marriage Visa

A Marriage Visa is available when you are married to a Thai partner. Upon the marriage you can then apply for this Marriage Visa. This visa is normally issued for one year at a time and it allows you to stay and live in the Kingdom with your Thai spouse.

Retirement Visa

The Retirement Visa is issued to applicants who are 50 years or over who want to retire in Thailand.

Visas to enter the Kingdom of Thailand somewhat could be complex.

Contact International Business Consultants for more information as there may be several options available for your particular circumstances.

Leave a Reply

International Business Consultants

Address: Boat District, 156/60-61, Bypass Road, Moo 5, Rassada, Phuket, 83000, Thailand
Phone: +66 (0) 76 390 124        Email: